martes, 2 de octubre de 2012

I'm not loving you today ++

Hoy no te amo ++

Rain + Wind + Girl
I really don't know why do I like this combination so much, but if you ask me, this is the best description for my feelings. 
Lluvia + Viento + Chika
No se por qué, pero si me lo preguntan, esta es la mejor manera de descibir mis emociones.

I'm not loving you today!!!
Hoy no te amo!!!

A flower from my garden
Una flor del jardín

A explanation draw of the flower from my garden
Una lámina de la flor de mi jardín

A cute wolf :3
Un lobito :3

A cute wolf wishing a cute cow wich is protected by an evil farmer.
Un lobito acechando una vaquita protegida por un granjero malvado.

The cute wolf, the cute cow and the evil farmer
El lobito, la vaquita y el granjero malvado.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario